ME FIRST GAMES
CREATE YOUR OWN BIT!
WHAT YOU NEED
- A pair of good scissors.
- A little bit of thinking power.
- Ruler (Optional).
- Printable Guide Paper (Printing Instructions Below)
HOW TO PRINT
- Download a Printable Guide Paper (Click on an image below)
- Print the Guide on a printer (black & white)
- Note: To make the largest Bit possible, try changing the scale in your print settings the Guide on a printer (black & white)
HOW TO MAKE
- Use the scissors and cut along the solid lines to create 6 equal squares.
- Note: Do not cut the dotted lines.
- Separate the blank 5 squares from the face square (we'll visit this later).
- Take a blank square and fold it so the edge aligns with the dotted line in the middle.
- Unfold and repeat on all sides.
- You will be left with 4 distinct creases. Using the creases you made, refold two opposite sides and then the two adjacent sides.
- Take the square with the face and flip it over so it faces down.
- Perform the same folds you performed on the other squares on the face square.
- Note: here are no dotted lines to guide you, that's because we want the face to be on the outside with no visible lines.
- (Optional) Use a ruler to create your own dotted line directly down the middle of the square then repeat the folds.
- Now you can assemble your 6 pieces into a cube.
- Start by placing a piece on the bottom.
- Then place another to create a side, tucking the flap into another piece.
- Continue fitting the sides together; you should see a partial cube forming.
- Fit the final face pieces to form a cube.
- If a flap is showing, simply tuck it into it's open slot.
- Gently squeeze the corners inward to tighten up the shape of your Cube.
Copyright (c) 2020 Me First LLC